Submission via Volunteer Tracker
New Hope-Solebury School District is transitioning to a new automated volunteer management program called Volunteer Tracker to streamline our clearance submission process. Note: If you have previously submitted clearances to our District, registration with Volunteer Tracker is still recommended, but it is not required until your current clearances expire.
In order to begin volunteering in any Pennsylvania Public School, all volunteers are required to complete the following mandatory clearances. All clearances must be dated within one year of submission date.
- Act 34 Criminal History Request: The cost of the Criminal History Request is $22, payable via credit card, and results are generally available immediately. Print and retain your receipt containing the control number (e.g., R12345678).
- Act 151 Child Abuse Clearance: The cost of the Child Abuse Clearance is $13, payable via credit card. You will receive a confirmation and will be able to view the status at any time. You will receive a letter, emailed to the email address you provided. We will need to see the original letter and will retain a copy in your volunteer file.
- Act 114 FBI Fingerprint: The cost of the Fingerprints is $23.85. Enter your service code (1KG6Y3 for District Volunteers). Complete the registration process, then select a location and appointment time. Print the pre-enrollment form to take to your appointment with a check, money order, or credit card.
- Act 24 Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification: PDE Form 6004 to be completed by the prospective volunteer.
- TB Test (For volunteers of 10+ hours per week only) Volunteers (classroom/school) who spend 10 hours or more a week with students MUST submit results of a recent TB test prior to volunteering. Those who must complete a TB test can email the completed test to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, please upload a copy of your TB results with your affidavit or FBI Volunteer clearance.
- Volunteer Coaches must have up-to-date TB test results prior to beginning coaching, regardless of amount of time spent with students.
- TB tests are available through your doctor's office, a minute clinic or a local pharmacy. The TB test is a 2-day process; one day to administer the test and one day to read the results.
How to Register
The first time you access the system, click on the registration link to register your email address and create a password. Click on the:
Go to your email to locate an email from email@example.com and click on an activation link. If you do not see this email in your inbox, please check your spam or clutter folders. The link in the email will redirect you to the New Hope-Solebury School District Volunteer Tracker.
Sign-in using your email address and the password that you created when you registered. You will see an application that you will complete and submit.
Once the application is submitted, you will receive an e-mail when you are approved and can begin volunteering in the New Hope-Solebury School District! Your contributions are invaluable!