All volunteers and chaperones are required to complete the following mandatory clearances. All clearances must be dated within one year of submission. All clearances are valid for 60 (sixty) months.
- Act 34 Criminal History Request: Print and retain your receipt containing the control number (e.g., R12345678).
- Act 151 Child Abuse Clearance: You will receive a confirmation and will be able to view the status at any time. You will receive a letter mailed to the address you provided. We will need to see the original letter and will retain a copy in your personnel file.
- Act 114 FBI Fingerprint: The cost of the FBI Fingerprint Clearance is $23.85. Enter your service code (1KG6Y3 for District Volunteering (not to be used for employment)). Complete the registration process, then select a location and appointment time. Print the pre-enrollment form to take to your appointment with a check, money order, or credit card.
- Act 24 Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification: PDE Form 6004 to be completed by the prospective chaperone.
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis test.
Other Volunteer/Chaperone Documents: