Tax Collection Timeline
- Tax bills are sent around July 1. If a bill is not received by July 10 the property owner should contact the tax collector.
- Discount Period: July 1 to August 31 2% Discount
- Flat Period Sept 1 to October 31 Regular rate
- Penalty Period Nov 1 to December 31 10% Penalty
- Taxes paid after December 15 will only be accepted on a money order or certified check.
- Taxes still due on December 31 will be turned over to the Bucks County Tax Claim Bureau and a lien will be placed on the property