STEP ONE: Prepare the Required Documentation
To register student(s) with New Hope-Solebury School District, parents/guardians are required to submit student/guardian information, supporting documents, and proof of residency. To expedite your online registration, please have the following documents available and scanned for upload to the online registration form:
- Student’s Birth Certificate/Passport
- Student’s Vaccination Record
- Guardian’s Photo ID Current driver's license or passport
- Deed or Notarized Lease If the lease is not notarized, a Lessee Notary Form, which is attached in the online registration, must be completed, notarized, and submitted with the lease.
- Utility Bill Must show name, date, and address
- One Additional Proof of Residency Can be one of: insurance statement, current utility bill in addition to the utility bill listed above, vehicle registration, tax statement, voter registration card, bank/credit card statement
- Legal custody agreement documents, if applicable
During the online registration process, you will be prompted to upload scanned forms/documents or upload downloaded forms you have completed.
To upload scanned forms:
Save the electronic/scanned document to your computer
Click on the “Choose File” button next to the item in the registration form
Navigate to where the document is saved on your computer, and click “Open”
For forms that need to be downloaded and completed:
Click on the link to the document in the question.
Download the item and either complete electronically, save, and re-upload; or, for documents that need to be completed by hand and/or notarized, print the document, scan, and re-upload.
STEP TWO: Create a Registration Account
You will need to create a Registration Account, even if you already have children attending NHSSD. If you already have a Community Portal account, you will still need to register for a Registration account. They are separate accounts.
To access the District’s Online Registration, please use the link to the Registration Portal:
For assistance creating an account, please click here for step-by-step instructions.
STEP THREE: Register a Student
After creating an online account and logging in, you will be directed to the Start a New Registration homepage.
- Click Create on the form, the Registering a New Student screen for that form opens.
For assistance registering your student, please click here for step-by-step instructions.
STEP FOUR: Finalize Registration
The final screen of the registration form is the Signature Block.
- Prior to completing the signature block, please confirm that all sections are complete. Sections that are not complete are identified on the Index page.
- Guardians must select Yes to acknowledge the willful false statements disclosure.
- Guardians must enter their Full Name, Initials, and the Date prior to submitting the registration to the district.
The above information must be submitted in full or the registration will be returned or rejected. Submitting incorrect information or an incomplete form will result in a delay in processing the registration. Students will not be registered until all required information and documents have been received.
- After completing all form fields, uploading the required documentation, and completing the Signature Block in its entirety, click Submit Registration to New Hope-Solebury School District.
- A message opens to confirm submission, click OK. The Registration Completed screen opens.
Need additional support with registration?
If you have questions during the registration process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view a full printable guide to assist with your registration process, please click here.