About the PTF
The New Hope-Solebury High School Parent Teacher Forum (PTF) is comprised of dedicated parents and guardians, who help and support numerous activites for our high school students throughout the year.
- To promote communication among parents, teachers, students, and administrators.
- To promote home, school, and community involvement in education.
- To conduct fundraising as needed to support projects that enhance the school and learning experience.
- Senior Class Scholarships
- Parking Lot Fundraiser for Booster Clubs
- Clothing Drive
- Support for DanceATHON
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheon
- Library Book Donations
- Senior Breakfast
- Graduation Celebrations