Sapphire Community Portal
What is the Sapphire Community Portal?
Sapphire Community Portal enables parents, guardians, and students to access their teacher’s information, schedules, assignment grades (grades 6-12), and report cards.
How to Create Accounts
Parents/Guardian Accounts: Parents/guardians must apply for a guardian account in the Sapphire Community Portal. Visit this link to get started.
- Click on Create a Sapphire Community Portal Account .
- When prompted, the keyword is “ Lion”.
- Complete the application by providing your information, including your child’s name, date of birth, and grade level.
- To assist you, please see below for step-by-step directions.
- ***Please allow up to 5 business days for your account to be reviewed and approved by our school personnel.***
- If you have already applied, you do not need to repeat this process.
Student Accounts (Grades 6-12 only): Students have already been issued a district-created student account for the Sapphire Community Portal. If your child does not know their Sapphire login information, please have them visit their school library for assistance.
Sapphire vs. Canvas
What is the difference between a guardian account for the Sapphire Community Portal and a Canvas observer account?
Please see this document for a comparison of the two parent accounts and their uses.
What if I need assistance?
If you have any trouble with applying for a Sapphire Community Portal Account please submit a HelpDesk ticket here.