Food AllergiesParents/guardians are asked to complete the following checklist if your child has a food allergy:
- Notify the nurse upon admission to school and at any time there are changes/updates.
- Send in a completed Food Allergy Action Plan, signed by parent/guardian and physician each school year.
- Deliver medications such as Epi-Pens and antihistamines to the school health office. (Note expiration dates)
- Notify the nurse in writing if you want your child to opt out of sitting at the peanut/nut free table. (LES & UES)
- Please remind your child not to share food or eat anything at school if they are not sure it is safe.