What is Safe2Say?
Safe2Say Something is an anonymous reporting system enabling youth and adults to submit secure and anonymous safety concerns to help identify and intervene upon at-risk individuals BEFORE they hurt themselves or others. The system enables school administrators and law enforcement to create effective interventions and to help prevent violence, suicide, bullying, self-harm and other forms of threatening behavior.
With our Anonymous Reporting System, it’s easy and completely confidential to report safety concerns to help prevent violence and tragedies.
How Do I Make an Anonymous Report?
Submit an anonymous tip 24/7 here:
- Website: https://www.safe2saypa.org/
- App: Download via Google Play or Apple Store
- Phone: (844) Saf2Say (723-2729)
Every user must associate themselves with a school within a district to submit.
What are examples of the most common behaviors and incidents to report?
- » Assault
- » Abuse (physical, verbal)
- » Bullying or regular intimidation
- » Bragging about an upcoming planned attack
- » Depression, anxiety or loss of self-control
- » Fighting
- » Gun Violence / Violence
- » Harassment
- » Hopelessness, excessive guilt or worthlessness
- » Reckless behavior
- » Social isolation or withdrawal
- » Substance abuse
- » Suicide threats, cutting or other self-harm
- » Theft
- » Threats
- » Weapons (use of and/or discussion about)