It’s the Jump Rope Club at New Hope-Solebury Upper Elementary School. All 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders are welcome to join! NO AUDITIONS NEEDED!!! The Jump Rope Club is run by Mr. DiTulio and will meet in the gym before school on Friday mornings at 8:00 a.m.
What will my child do during the Jump Rope Club?
- Individual/Partner Jumps
- Long Rope Skills (Front/Back Door Entrance)
- Egg Beater (Students run through a long rope in different patterns)
- Double Dutch Jumping
- Working on a group routine
What are the benefits of Jumping Rope?
- Helps students develop rope-jumping skills
- Helps improve coordination and balance
- Promotes the value of physical activity
- Allows everyone to have fun
If you have any questions, please email Mr. DiTulio at firstname.lastname@example.org