In order to begin chaperoning in any New Hope-Solebury School District, all chaperones are required to complete the following mandatory clearances. All clearances must be dated within one year of submission.
All clearances are valid for 60 (sixty) months.
- Act 34 Criminal History Request: Print and retain your receipt containing the control number (e.g.: R12345678).
- Act 151 Child Abuse Clearance: You will receive a confirmation and will be able to view the status at any time. You will receive a letter, mailed to the address you provided. We will need to see the original letter, and will retain a copy.
- Act 114 FBI Fingerprints: The cost of the FBI Fingerprints is $27, payable via credit card online or by money order at the fingerprinting site. You must register through the Department of Education on the Cogent website prior to visiting a fingerprinting location. Your registration number must begin with the letters “PAE.” *It is encouraged that you make an appointment to have your prints done at any fingerprinting location.
- We DO NOT accept the affirmation in place of fingerprints.
- School Personnel Health Record: TB Test and Physical to be completed by a physician.
- Volunteers who are in the schools more than 10 hours/week must have PPD (TB) Documentation.
- Act 24 Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification: PDE Form 6004 to be completed by prospective volunteer.