(includes administrative assistants, IT, operations, instructional assistants and food service)
Clearances:In order to begin employment in any Pennsylvania Public School, all employees are required to complete the following mandatory clearances. All clearances must be dated within one year of hire date.
- All applicants must apply online on our website.
- The Human Resources Department will contact candidates who have been selected to participate in the interview process.
- Successful candidates will be invited to an initial screening interview.
- All offers of employment are contingent upon the approval of the New Hope-Solebury School Board of Directors and completion of paperwork.
- Reference checks will be completed before any offer of employment is extended.
Other required forms:
- Act 34 Criminal History Request: The cost of the Criminal History Request is $8, payable via credit card and results are generally available immediately. Print and retain your receipt containing the control number (e.g.: R12345678). Please note that the reason for this request MUST be Employment.
- Act 151 Child Abuse Clearance: The cost of the Child Abuse Clearance is $8, payable via credit card. You will receive a confirmation and will be able to view the status at any time. You will receive a letter, mailed to the address you provided. We will need to see the original letter, and will retain a copy in your personnel file.
- Act 114 FBI Fingerprints: The cost of the FBI Fingerprints is $27, payable via credit card online or by money order at the fingerprinting site. You must register through the Department of Education on the Cogent website prior to visiting a fingerprinting location. Your registration number must begin with the letters “PAE.” *It is encouraged that you make an appointment to have your prints done at any fingerprinting location.
- School Personnel Health Record: TB Test and Physical to be completed by a physician.
- Act 24 Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification: PDE Form 6004 to be completed by prospective employee.
- Act 168 Form Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Information Request
The 2017-2018 Payroll Schedule can be found by clicking hereEqual Opportunity EmployerThe policy of the New Hope-Solebury School District is to provide equal opportunity in all of its educational programs, activities and employment. In compliance with Title VI, Title IX, Section 504 and ADA, no person will be subject to discrimination on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age or disability.
- Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification: Complete Section 1 and provide acceptable documents (must be unexpired). List of acceptable documents is provided on page 3 of the Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification. I-9 Instructions can be found here.
- 2017-2018 Worker's Compensation Panel of Physicians
- Form W-4 Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Residency Certification Form: Local Earned Income Tax Withholding (Find your PSD Code by clicking here)
- Authorization for Direct Deposit of Pay: