Welcome to the NH-S Middle School PTG!
As the school year kicks off for our students, the MS PTG (Parent Teacher Group) begins its activities to support and supplement our children’s Middle School experience.
Examples of Events that the PTG Funds/Supports:
- Field Trips
- School Dances
- 8th Grade Promotion
- Assemblies & Speakers
- School Clubs
- Reading Olympics T-Shirts
- Financial Support for Grade Level Projects
Fundraising: PTG has two primary funding sources for all the activities it supports:
- Gift Sale in the fall (students will receive info through their homerooms)
- A Voluntary Donation from parents. To limit the number of financial “asks” of a family, we leave it up to parents to contribute as they are willing/able. If you would like to donate to the PTG’s efforts, we suggest a donation of $25/family, but any amount will be greatly appreciated. You can send in a checkto the school office payable to the“NHS MS PTG” or donate online by following this link: http://tinyurl.com/z2jpb93
How Parents Can Get Involved:
Although the kids are getting more independent and appear to need less parent involvement in school activities, there are still plenty of ways for you to play a role in the school community. Click on the link: https://forms.gle/K8gQXDWwxMGv9C7h6 to volunteer for events such as:
- Chaperoning a Dance
- Helping with Field Day
- Volunteering in school for various activities & fundraisers
- Planning the 8th Grade Promotion Party
Attend a PTG Meeting! Learn what’s happening at the school!
The PTG generally meets the 2nd Thursday of each month in the Faculty Lounge.
This year, we will alternate day and evening meetings to accommodate all parents’ schedules. Meeting dates can be found under our drop down menu.
Contact a Board Member if You Have Questions:
President – Kathy Feehan firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President – Carol Elias email@example.com
Secretary – Sandy Weisbrot firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer – Megan Lottier email@example.com
With your help, we look forward to a great school year for all the children!