In order to begin volunteering in any New Hope-Solebury School District, all volunteers are required to complete the following mandatory clearances. All clearances must be dated within one year of submission.
All clearances are valid for 60 (sixty) months.
- Act 34 Criminal History Request: Print and retain your receipt containing the control number (e.g.: R12345678).
- Act 151 Child Abuse Clearance: You will receive a confirmation and will be able to view the status at any time. You will receive a letter, mailed to the address you provided. We will need to see the original letter, and will retain a copy.
- Act 114 FBI Fingerprint: The cost of the FBI Fingerprint Clearance is $22.60. Enter your service code (1KG6Y3 for District Volunteering (not to be used for employment)). Complete registration process, then select a location and appointment time. Print the pre-enrollment form to take to your appointment with a check, money order or credit card.
- Act 24 Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification: PDE Form 6004 to be completed by prospective volunteer.
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis Test
Other Volunteer Documents: