PARENT TEACHER FORUM
WELCOME TO THE NHS-PTF
As the school year begins, the New Hope-Solebury High School PTF (Parent Teacher Forum) begins its activities to help and support our High School Students.
- To promote communication among parents, teachers, students, and administrators.
- To promote home, school, and community involvement in education.
- To conduct fundraising as needed to support projects that enhance the school and learning experience.
Examples of events that the PTF Funds/Supports:
- Senior Class Scholarships
- Clothing Drive
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheon
- Parking Lot Fundraiser for Booster Clubs
- Support for DanceATHON
- Library donation for books
- Senior Breakfast
- Support Graduation celebrations
WAYS TO SUPPORT PTF
Please note that many of these events are able to run only with generous funding and volunteer participation. You can make a donation online via the LINK.
You can even support by simply registering your GIANT BONUS CARD online and select New Hope-Solebury for the A+ School Rewards Program.Get connected! There's no better way to know what's happening in your school!The PTF meetings are held in the guidance office, the combined PTF/PTG meetings are in the middle school cafeteria.Everyone can join, and there are many different ways that you can contribute!
Upcoming meeting dates in 2020-2021 are:
- Sept 8th 2020 9am Tues - PTF Only
- Oct 8th 2020 9am Thurs - Combined PTF & PTG
- Nov 10th 2020 9am Tues - PTF Only
- No December Meeting
- Jan 14th 2021 9am Thurs - Combined PTF & PTG
- No February Meeting
- March 11th 2021 9am Thurs - Combined PTF & PTG
- April 13th 2021 9am Tues - PTF Only
- May 11th 2021 9am Tues - PTF Only
- No June Meeting
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Presidents- Caroline Elias / Kathy Feehan
Secretary- Allison Campbell
Treasurer- Amy Hoffman
Scholarships- Beth Houlton
9th Grade Rep-
10th Grade Rep- Beth Houlton
11th Grade Rep- Nancy Lawson
12th Grade Rep- Mary Firth