Our Stadium Vision
For over twenty years, it has been a vision for the New Hope-Solebury School District to construct a stadium facility for our school community. We want a space that will inspire our student athletes, energize their audiences, and bring our community together in celebration. Two years of a global pandemic have shown the critical importance of students' engagement, teamwork, and connection. Help us build a place emblematic of these qualities. Help us show our students the joy of community. Help us inspire the Lion pride.
The stadium complex will expand upon the transformative improvements completed with the installation of a brand new track and turf field in 2021. The new surfaces have already brought new energy to our athletics program and given our students access to facilities comparable to those of their opponents. The second phase of improvements will include the addition of:
- Stadium fieldhouse with locker rooms and ADA-accessible restrooms
- Concessions and adjoining seating area
- Press box with multimedia studio
- Additional bleachers
- Gated enclosure
- Upgraded sound system and lighting
Leadership gifts from dedicated individuals and funds allocated for stadium improvements through the NHSSD 10-Year Facilities Plan total nearly $2,200,000, which has the construction of a stadium within our sights. With support from additional donors who see the incredible possibilities ahead for our athletes, our schools, and our community, we will reach our fundraising goal of $500,000 and launch construction in Summer 2023 with the intention to open our new stadium for the Fall 2024 athletic season. We need you!
When you make a gift to our stadium, you are supporting a structure with the potential to reshape the experience for all of our students both now and in the future—from the athlete who gets to play in a championship on the home turf for the first time to the young elementary student who cheers in the stands with a twinkle in their eye. After they graduate and move on to new adventures, our stadium will be a place for generations of Lions alumni to reconnect and celebrate all that their years in New Hope-Solebury meant to them.
Donor contributions will be recognized with engraved cast iron plaques and bricks that will remain in the stadium in perpetuity. By helping to build this exciting legacy, you will leave an important legacy.
Become a sponsor*:
- $50,000 Championship Sponsor - 18" x 24" Cast Bronze Plaque*
- $25,000 Playoff Sponsor - 12" x 18" Cast Bronze Plaque
- $10,000 Gameday Sponsor - 8" x 12" Cast Bronze Plaque
- $5,000 Training Sponsor - 6" x 9" Cast Bronze Plaque
- $2,500 Rookie Sponsor - 4" x 6" Cast Bronze Plaque
Purchase a brick*:
- We will use bricks for a component of the complex (either in the form of a brick wall or paved area) and will offer the opportunity to purchase an engraved brick for $500 each.
*All donations to New Hope-Solebury School District for the purposes of the stadium project are tax-deductible. Plaque sizes are approximate and may be subject to modest adjustments in the final design.
Consider a matching gift opportunity:
- Does your employer offer a matching gift opportunity? Consider submitting a matching gift request to double (or in some cases triple) the value of your contribution.
Become a corporate sponsor:
- We welcome corporate sponsorships for our stadium project, and in addition to the commemorative plaques listed above, we have developed sponsorship packages outlining the many ways we will publicly acknowledge our corporate partners. Learn more here.
Questions? Please direct any questions regarding the stadium fundraising campaign to firstname.lastname@example.org.