Change of Student Address

To process a change of address, the following items are required to be submitted to the district office:

  • Completed and signed Change of Address form

  • New deed or signed notarized lease If the lease is not notarized, it must be accompanied by a signed and notarized Lessee Notary Form

  • Updated Child Custody documents, if applicable

  • Updated guardian government issued Photo ID (current driver's/non-driver's license/license change of address card) showing in-district address

  • A copy of a current gas, electric, or water bill showing resident name, in-district address, and date

  • One additional current proof of residency showing name, date, and address (which can be: insurance statement, utility bill in addition to the one above, vehicle registration, tax/bank/credit card statement, voter registration)


  • To process the change of address in the system and notify transportation, items 1 and 2 above are required.

  • Then, items 4, 5, and 6 must be submitted within 30 days of the address change

All forms and documentation can be submitted to: